check your spelling!
for monkey's sake! check your bloody spelling...and get the lyrics right...or just dont sub it. also coulda been the whole song...
it's great to see my song in a funny animation! cheers!
Am glad you enjoyed it Rylee dude. Mindfunked is one of ma fav tracks on ma Ipod. :)
i love it
i've had this favourited for a long time...what's the name of that popcorn remix so i can find it?
some good improvements for second release
some health/mana regenerates per level
guys = xp = new moves/magic
arrows can be knocked back to puncture enemies
background changes for levels (snowy trees, mountain range, city/town)
love the game though. very fast paced and exciting
My one big issue
is as follows: is there a point? a score y ou can submit? levels? a plot?
it just seems like...i dunno...seems pointless
with some work it'll be perfect
great graphics. really great.
my big qualms were the controls, for one. they were choppy and slow, especially when it came to walking around and turning.
sometimes the gun wouldn't respond to me hitting the fire button, either.
that, and the fact that you only have four hits and no health makes this game a bit aggrivating when you lose (since there's no place to save)
but other than that, it's really good
I don't know where else to put this so I'll put it here, thx for review btw...
Here are some tips for the difficult parts:
- Always shoot repeatedly and fast (especially with the Zappers).
- When you dodge, you can double tap the up key and it will always work.
- Save up HV ammo for the 2 lower levels (purple and dark areas).
- Don't waste EX ammo on Zappers (you'll likely miss and waste the few EX ammo there is).
- When shooting Zappers, wait till they get to their highest point and hit them twice.
- Use HV ammo on Zappers if you have any (you'll destroy them in 2 hits).
- If you can't beat a Zapper coming after you, walk out of the screen (if you can) and come back.
- EX ammo is useful if you're being attacked from both sides and you want to quickly dipose of one or both enemies.
If you follow these tips you should be able to beat the game in 3 or 4 tries. :)
This is killer background music. Great job man. Love when the beat comes in, and all the little changes. Like the little baroque thing half-way through.
Turbonegro would break up if they heard this song...i know i cried...sometimes it's best to just be a fan
It was okay
The notes were right, but pretty sloppy and the guitar effect was one of the most annoying i'd heard ever. It's tinny and fuzzy. I had more fun listening to the drums, they have a nice attack to them
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.