some good improvements for second release
some health/mana regenerates per level
guys = xp = new moves/magic
arrows can be knocked back to puncture enemies
background changes for levels (snowy trees, mountain range, city/town)
love the game though. very fast paced and exciting
My one big issue
is as follows: is there a point? a score y ou can submit? levels? a plot?
it just seems like...i dunno...seems pointless
with some work it'll be perfect
great graphics. really great.
my big qualms were the controls, for one. they were choppy and slow, especially when it came to walking around and turning.
sometimes the gun wouldn't respond to me hitting the fire button, either.
that, and the fact that you only have four hits and no health makes this game a bit aggrivating when you lose (since there's no place to save)
but other than that, it's really good
I don't know where else to put this so I'll put it here, thx for review btw...
Here are some tips for the difficult parts:
- Always shoot repeatedly and fast (especially with the Zappers).
- When you dodge, you can double tap the up key and it will always work.
- Save up HV ammo for the 2 lower levels (purple and dark areas).
- Don't waste EX ammo on Zappers (you'll likely miss and waste the few EX ammo there is).
- When shooting Zappers, wait till they get to their highest point and hit them twice.
- Use HV ammo on Zappers if you have any (you'll destroy them in 2 hits).
- If you can't beat a Zapper coming after you, walk out of the screen (if you can) and come back.
- EX ammo is useful if you're being attacked from both sides and you want to quickly dipose of one or both enemies.
If you follow these tips you should be able to beat the game in 3 or 4 tries. :)
nice new take on the distance games
i got 1458.3 as my best
i got 19,000
wow great game!!
i finished it, and i must say, it even creeped me out a little. maybe its the little pearl of wisdom at the end...cause it doesnt do anything. and when easter eggs dont do anything they creep me out...and the diary...it's all very silent hill-esque. incredible
lord_blood_lust has a point
you are a great animator with some wonderful ideas.
now i'd just like to see you do something with it
i beat the creator!!! 1461!!!!!!
wow addictive game
one problem was the coin spawned on my temple and i couldnt get it >_<
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.