I bought on Ebay I bought on Ebay

check your spelling!

for monkey's sake! check your bloody spelling...and get the lyrics right...or just dont sub it. also coulda been the whole song...

Hamiecarab-Sugar Rain... Hamiecarab-Sugar Rain...

Great!

it's great to see my song in a funny animation! cheers!

FDCrew responds:

Am glad you enjoyed it Rylee dude. Mindfunked is one of ma fav tracks on ma Ipod. :)

Cybersex = Pwnt by Bitch Cybersex = Pwnt by Bitch

i love it

i've had this favourited for a long time...what's the name of that popcorn remix so i can find it?

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Best series on newgrounds

i'm so sad to see it end. this series started out cute and funny, and ended so deeply with so much meaning and heart behind it. i love it. great music choices from start to finish, great concept about more than just bunnies and cats, and a beautiful message.

i can't wait till you make a DVD of this. i'll buy it!

Angry Dog - Blood Shower Angry Dog - Blood Shower

it's been a long time

since i found a flash which i was disappointed when it ENDED.

this is genius. hilarious. i can't WAIT for the next ep.

Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

Meh

Some of it was amusing, most of it wasn't. Regardless, being a musician, i'm appauled by the fact that NOWHERE did you credit any of the million songs you used. Not on the page, not in the flash.

Learn to credit! That shit is not yours!

CIA responds:

Woops.
I forgot.
I should add that to the description.

Radical Flash Radical Flash

Probably great if you're stoned

but i don't get stoned...so i just found it insanely boring after about 30 seconds

Mudah Mudah

NO!! STOP

This stuff was popular over 5 years ago. Xaio Xaio has done it to death. not to mention the millions of copycats out there. This is not unique, this is not original, this is not GOOD!!! Just stop making the same bland stick action crap!! And if you know people who do it, tell them to shove their stick creations up their anal cavities as well. FIND SOMETHING ORIGINAL TO DO INSTEAD OF FILLING UP THE PORTAL WITH THE SAME OLD SHIT!

Zom-B responds:

Excuse me? Filling up the portal? Well my fellow portal browsing friend, i believe that if you take 10 short minutes out of your hectic, but fair reviewing hobby, you will find that Sticks only take up a very small percentage of the portal, and are confined to their own nice little collection.
With Zhu Zhq being the real entrepreneur of stick figure animation, i find it fair to pay homage to him every now and then. If you still disagree, i would be happy to oblige and discuss this over a cup of tea and sandwiches. Good day.

The Greyhound The Greyhound

great style!

love the animation. Love the dog's personality.

the moral: the dogs just wanna run around and have fun.
great little item here

Angry Dog Angry Dog

cool!

"hahaaaa, he bit him in the groin"